AppD Chief of Staff for Product
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
AppDynamics gives you full stack observability through the lens of your business, providing real time insights that drive revenue and results. With our unique solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About The Role
In this role you will work alongside the Chief Product Officer (CPO) in all business aspects and act as a strategist, advisor and decision-maker through your involvement with all major organizations, operations, recruiting, and special ad hoc projects. You will act as an extension of the CPO and the Product organization ensuring their time and attention are focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- Own the content development in collaboration with key stakeholders for key deliverables such as product roadmap updates and reviews with company executives
- Run key forums for the product organization
- Help drive accountability and priorities
- Co-develop and maintain an operating model, including OKRs and KPIs
- Maintain a strategic backlog of topics for the leadership team
- Coordinate communication cadence and channels for leadership team into the organization
- Act as a sounding board to senior leadership on matters of strategy, team efficiency, and operations
- Drive continuous improvement of organizational gaps and inefficiencies
- Coordinate initiatives between the product and engineering, sales, marketing organizations
Who You Are
- 10+ years as an experienced product management leader with BS or equivalent; MBA is preferred
- Experience in business planning, strategy & operations
- Experience as a product manager leading the product through its inception and adoption
- Outstanding facilitation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Trustworthy with high integrity, and the ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics & Cisco is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks
- Brand-new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
- Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!