AppD Channel Marketing Programs Manager - AMERICAS National
Location:Richardson, Texas, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale.
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our coordinated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational success and trust with the Global 2000.
Site Location Positions in: Dallas Texas, Chicago Illinois, New York NY or San Francisco CA
Who you’ll work with:
- Work in collaboration with AppD regional field marketing organization & Cisco Partner Marketing sharing knowledge and working to bring to bear/scale each other
- Be a critical partner providing marketing mentorship and direction to the AppDynamics National Channel Account Managers
What you’ll Do:
- AppDynamics is looking for a channel/partner marketing leader to help support our growing business needs building scalable marketing programs for our channel partners.
- Build out a scalable channel program strategy to enable partners through various marketing formats (digital/events/webinars)
- Help design and drive customer marketing campaigns and programs with our top 5 national Titan partners in the Americas including WWT, NTT, Presidio, Sirius, AHEAD
- Support the revenue and pipeline goals aligned for the channel organization
- Lead MDF & Channel Marketing budget
- Design & execute multi-quarter strategy / plan with each partner including events, incentives, activation and other demand tactics
- Monitor and report return on investment and progress on all Channel marketing programs
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in technology b2b marketing
- Minimum of 2 years working with technology channel resellers
- Experience managing events
- Experience with driving communications, enablement, content strategies to a sales audiences
- Experience with other demand generation programs beyond events to/with partners (e.g., webinars, emails, Account based marketing programs)
- Experience leading an MDF program
- Comfortable with 25% travel
- Experience managing a budget and the process (e.g., invoices, approvals, legal) that goes with it
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization
- Comfortable in an environment where change is a constant.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Seeking opportunity to work hard, learn, grow and be passionately curious on how things work
- Working knowledge or ability to learn how to use GSuite, Marketo, Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint