AppD Channel Account Manager - Chicago 1284765
Location:Chicago, Illinois, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance, so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role
As our Channel Manager, you will be focused on improving the growth and expansion of AppDynamics and our products by developing broad and deep alliances with key System Integrators, Service Providers and Specialized Partners. You'll be responsible for directly targeting new and existing partners, building a shared vision and partner plan, and driving standards adoption leading to joint engagement in the field.
As one of the fastest growing enterprise start-ups in the world, it is important that each team member in our organization can pivot, be dynamic, and wear multiple hats if needed. A successful Channel Manager at AppDynamics will be deeply sales oriented, with a broad understanding of the partner community and able to influence at all levels.
This is an opportunity to join a small fast-growing channel team and have a significant impact on the overall business of AppDynamics.
You are an assertive leader with strong relationship and negotiation skills admired for your strong, dynamic presentation skills.
- Extensive experience and a validated, demonstrable, track record in driving incremental growth partner relationships
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, finding opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers and AppDynamics
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators, partners and re-sellers.
- You bring 7-8 years or more experience in SW or Saas selling with a strong established network
- Responsibility for the overall plan for business expansion through strategic alliance partners (measured against revenue targets) in United States
- Identify and target key strategic alliance partners across the mid-west, US
- Engage alliance organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with AppDynamics and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within AppDynamics to build a virtual team passionate about these key partnerships
- Manage revenue targets, marketing campaigns and field engagement
- Enable sales and technical capability within the partners
- Build AppDynamics' visibility and traction within all levels of partner organization
- Drive and engage Sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Report forecast and activity accurately to Director of Americas Channels
- Act as a coordination point and main driver for joint sales activities between AppDynamics and Partners, implementation and support activities
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward them to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics follows all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.