AppD Architect - Sydney
Location:North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestProfessional Services
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analysing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role
Compiles customer business and technical requirements into a solution architecture and project/program definition. Accelerates delivery by providing technical leadership during all stages of the project/program delivery. Advises project team and customer on implementation approach, strategy, integration, deployment, and adoption of standard methodologies to ensure customer recognises maximum value from the deployed software.
- Works interactively with all project staff, both internal and customer;
- Leads project technical teams to success while delivering customer satisfaction;
- Actively participates in the project steering committee as AppD Technical Design Authority (TDA);
- Engages with executive partners to drive successful outcomes;
- Delivers solution planning workshops to deliver high-level design and implementation roadmaps;
- Writes adoption plan to enable the customer to move into operational success immediately following project completion;
- Contributes to prioritization activities by working with AppD teams to define Statements of Work (SoW) or Customer Change Orders (CCO);
- Meets with the project team to review project governance, roles and responsibilities and progress of each engagement.
- Requires higher technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Ideally to master’s level.
- 10+ Relevant years technical IT experience that includes:
- 5+ relevant years APM or application development experience
- 5+ relevant years deploying Enterprise Management Software Solutions.
- An understanding of Application Intelligence Solutions.
- Experience as an Engagement Leader.
- 10+ projects as Technical Lead.
- 10+ deployment(s) across Dev, UAT & Prod for full project life cycle.
- Can demonstrate success in building key relationships with the AppD eco-system including Sales, Support, and Product Engineering.
- ITIL foundation certification
- TOGAF level 1 foundation.
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.