Android Mobile Developer - WebEx Teams Mobile
Location:Seattle, Washington, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Webex Teams Senior Android Mobile Developer
What You'll Do
Cisco WebEx is the world's largest cloud based collaboration platform, hosting more 30 million meetings a month. Our engineers are building the next-generation technologies to help transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users. We're looking for engineers to join the mobile team to help build these experiences into our industry leading mobile applications.
- Build world class real-time video, audio and messaging application
- Design, build and maintain large-scale, high-performance Android applications
- Develop mobile applications using Java and Android SDK
- Help make product decisions driven by analytics
The Cisco WebEx Teams Mobile Engineering team is part of the larger Cisco Cloud Collaboration organization, a $2 billion dollar BU, and global leader in the unified communications and video conferencing market segment according to Gartner.
The Cisco WebEx Teams Mobile Engineering team is a diverse team of Mobile Developers who are passionate about building world class mobile applications and improving the end user experience for our customers.
Who Are You
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience in the design and development of distributed software applications
- Strong object-oriented development experience
- Previous experience building Android applications using Java and Android SDK
- Knowledge of UI frameworks
- Experience in developing or integrating cloud platform
- Technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development
- Passionate about delivering world class user experience to end users
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.