Analyst Relations Manager, EMEAR
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
What You'll Do
- You are responsible for driving an industry-leading Analyst Relations (AR) program across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- You create a comprehensive AR program and plan that is both highly strategic and impactful.
- You represent Cisco’s global portfolio and initiatives in region as well as region-specific initiatives.
- You are responsible for engaging with Cisco senior business leaders and ensuring that we communicate a cohesive strategy and story to analysts who cover these areas of our business in region.
- You manage high ROI outreach programs focused on strategic engagement with the industry analyst community.
- You grow critical relationships with industry analysts and set a high bar for how Cisco shows up at Cisco hosted and industry events with our analyst community.
- You act as a key strategic advisor to Cisco’s business, driving valuable insight, guidance and feedback back into the business to help inform strategy, business and marketing decisions. You will also be responsible for engaging with regional sales leaders and driving AR Sales Enablement activities and results in region.
Who You'll Work With
You report to the VP of Global Analyst Relations and serve as the EMEAR AR Lead, which falls within the Global AR Team and rolls up into Global Communications. You are the primary interface from AR to the President of EMEAR and her leadership team. Work closely with the Director of EMEAR Communications you align with key internal stakeholders to develop and deliver programs that maximize influencer and customer awareness, consideration and recommendation of Cisco’s strategy and offerings. You partner with the Global AR Managers to bring our corporate, product, solution, partner, people and culture stories to the EMEAR region.
Who You Are
You are a creator, who enjoys building a program and plan to transform the way we engage in region. You are comfortable at the executive level, working closely with communications and business peers to drive strategy and messaging with a strong understanding of business fundamentals and technology. You have excellent written and verbal communications skills. You have a strong industry analyst relations background as well as leadership experience that demonstrates sound judgment and good instincts. You are smart, respectful, innovative, collaborative, proactive, organized, responsive and accountable. You see opportunities and are a “glass-half full” type of person who is keenly focused on achieving results.
- 8+ years in Analyst Relations with a technology focus
- 5+ years additional in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications a plus
- Managed an Analyst Relations program in EMEAR region
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Experience pulling together analyst relations plans
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker with strong business sense
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and handle change in real time
- Ability to move quickly - assess the situation, aggregate data, make a decision and act
- Comfortable working with senior level executives
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Understanding of networking, security, collaboration and other technologies and trends
- Relationships with key analysts in EMEAR
- Experience with ARchitect Analyst Database a plus
- Strong influencing skills
- Calm under pressure
- Digital/social media presence a plus
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.