Analyst - CX Renewals Finance
Area of InterestFinance
What you'll do
You will be joining CX Finance team to support the new CX (Customer Experience) organization, one of Cisco’s key growth areas, helping drive growth and profitability. You will act in a regional capacity driving data accuracy and consistency across the finance teams with our regular finance operating rhythm including planning and goaling, close/reviews, and forecasting process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the CX renewals regional finance lead driving definition, validation, and adoption of renewals and other transformational/recurring metrics
- Provide guidance and insights to regional Renewals organization on available-to-renew opportunities/ATR, renewal rate, iACV, etc.
- Support forecasting/reporting/planning/goaling activities with data-driven insights
- Partner closely with CX Business and CX Finance teams across the globe and drive interlocks between teams
- Lead Financial projects that drive greater controllership and compliance
- Maintain process documentations such as written procedures, flowcharts, email backup support, etc.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a member of the CX Global Renewals Finance team. This is a dynamic and impactful team supporting the services organization and its transformation. The CX Finance team plays a vital role in Cisco’s business growth and profitability as key advisors to our delivery business partners. You will be interacting with CX Theater teams, CX Ops, CX S&P, CX FP&A, and various Cisco finance groups providing cross-functional visibility to multiple functions. You will also work closely with IT teams from various finance reporting systems.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated Financial Analyst who is able to succeed in an ambiguous and ever changing environment. You are a confident and refined communicator with the ability to influence. If you consider yourself highly organized and detailed, results oriented and able to quickly grasp business needs, this is a phenomenal role for you!
Who you are
You are a highly motivated and talented financial analyst that understands the value of a consistent process. You are passionate about producing high quality work product and open to an environment of change. You work independently, are a self-starter, take initiative and do without being told. You will also work closely with IT teams from various finance reporting system
Our Minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Related Field
- 5+ years relevant working experience
- Strong data analysis skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Microsoft Excel Expert with Essbase - ability to build/refresh Essbase queries & pull data
- Ability to actively manage contending deliverables to meet business commitments and business partners' expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn and adopt new tools
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!