Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
Creating demand for Cisco Solutions and driving business relevance. Contribute toward and execute against the sales strategy, leading and developing key client relationships to maximize Cisco's strategic importance within key accounts.
Contribute towards exceeding assigned team quota and goals as well as hitting personal targets, contributing to overall deal profitability through development of commercially sound proposals, promote the success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
Who You'll Work With
- Formulate and implement the engagement and sales plan for your territory to ensure targets are met and sustain business growth YoY.
- Understand the client & business needs and challenges. Responsible for handling outcome-based client relationships with key accounts.
- Interface with key Cisco extended team resources (Advanced Services, Product BUs, System Engineers, legal, Finance, Capital, and Channel partner teams).
- Attain and maintain an up to-date knowledge of Cisco products, services, and value proposition. Over time work towards maintaining a high-profile, professional Cisco presence through business value creation and solutions-oriented selling.
- Develop, lead and deliver accurate/meaningful short and long terms sales forecasts and pipeline, in line with business objectives. Team focused and able to collaborate with local, regional, and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
Who You Are
- Experience selling to customers with consistent track record in direct sales.
- Currently hold or are able to qualify for an Australian Security clearance through AGSVA.
- Experience in positioning complex solutions to customers and/or partners.
- A self-starter with the ability to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate engagements with customers with clear business benefits in sight.
- Highly motivated with a hunting spirit and excited about direct engagement to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions.
- Confirmed ability to respond and handle challenges in a fast-moving business environment.
- A good listener and someone who can think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business. To drive informed business decisions.
- An education qualification of bachelor’s degree from a reputed university.
- An understanding of the Cloud business model and market place would be preferable.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.