Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
Join our team as an Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for effectively selling across all levels of large Enterprise corporations (including: CxO, Lines of Business and Individual Contributors). They will have a background in delivering large strategic wins, an expertise working with a diverse partner base and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
Who You'll Work With
You will also work with Product Engineering Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition. Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
Who You Are
The key performance traits for this role include:
- Go to Market Sales Model- Driving Business Relevant /Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship outside of IT), Strategic Account Planning, Business Disciplines and Challenger Sales strategies while ensuring alignment of current Area and Theater priorities.
- Driving Sales Achievement - Focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth.
- Financial Acumen & Performance - Analyzing your customer's financials to understand their problems. Assessing consumption models needs per customer. Driving business planning and goal attainment.
- One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
- Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently.
- Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of Enterprise South, US Enterprise and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
- Interest in aligning Cisco Solutions to Clinical based initiatives.
In addition the ideal candidate will have/must be:
- An aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, create demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- The ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy.
- An ability to work with Product Engineering Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
- Must have keen ability to position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives.
- Proven experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ years Account Management experience in a fast-paced, high-technology environment.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.