Account Manager for Public Sector
Location:Offsite, Copenhagen, Denmark
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
We hire highly talented individuals who will continue Cisco’s global leadership in delivering products, solutions and services that help our customers achieve their business goals! Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build on your next step sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager within Public Sector at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Public Sector sales team and make our customers' lives better and easier.
Who You'll Work With
The vision of our organization is to help governments to protect, educate and serve citizens at the national, state, and local level. You will work as part of a phenomenal team of Public Sector Account Managers and partner with a hardworking group of Systems Engineers and Product sales specialists, who share the same passion.
You are able to effectively position Cisco solutions within various departments and functional groups with the customer to ensure that the full spectrum of Cisco solutions are being presented. In additional to driving strong customer relationships, you will need to work closely with key reseller partners as well as ecosystem partners to compliment Cisco’s offerings in the market. You are comfortable selling business value at an executive level and across customer lines of business, return on investment/TCO at a financial level and technical benefits at an IT- and CxO level.
Who You Are
- 5-10 years of consultative sales experience in large Enterprise market; highly preferable in the Public Sector, specifically Regional Public Sector Accounts and the Healthcare Sector
- You have a proven record of success leading sophisticated sales cycles.
- Primary focus on customer specific themes and needs. Early engagement with partner community.
- You have an IT specific experience in: Digital networking, Software ELA, Data virtualization, Data analytics, fog computing, Cloud based solutions, Data platform and orchestration.
- Strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, presenting business groundbreaking solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-team opportunity management.
- You should have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners.
The main requirements are:
- Understanding and experience with federal government funding, budgets, and buying cycles
- Known to work with selling to C-Level management teams
- Handling sales quota of min. $8Mio per FY.
- Knowledge in IT service and delivery
- Proven experience in leading a large customer
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and craft the demand to close deals
- Experience Working with the Partner community
- Fluent verbally in written Danish and English
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!