Account Manager - Vancouver, BC
Location:Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Cisco was named the #1 World’s Best Workplaces!
Yes, for the second year in a row! We’ve always known it, now the rest of the world does too. From purposeful work that makes a global impact and gives back to a company culture that empowers an inclusive future for all where employees can ‘be you, with us’ – Cisconians have a lot to be proud of! We make a meaningful difference for our people, our customers, and the world around us. We support each other and work together to create shared success that will benefit everyone. The future of Cisco. The growth of our customers. The lives of people around the world. They’re all connected. Because the Internet of Everything is here. And everything starts with you.
What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for an Account Manager that is Passionate, Committed and Customer Obsessed to join the Public Sector West Team. In this role you will build long term trusted relationships resulting in transformational & sustainable growth for our customers, our partners and our business.
- Development and Execution of sales & adoption plan in line with Cisco’s strategic pillars, and in conjunction with a talented extended team including Systems Engineering, architectural specialists, services specialists, legal, and finance.
- Dynamically move from strategic to tactical execution on a daily basis.
- Develop, collaborate & balance strategic Line of Business relationships with established Technical relationships.
- Identify new growth opportunities to fulfill revenue objectives.
- Develop and maintain trusted long-term relationships with our customers, our partners and our internal colleagues.
- Commitment to sales metrics & operational excellence including SFDC, forecasting, and Quarterly reviews.
- Hit defined targets and contribute to overall profitability, success and maintenance of the positive image of Cisco in the overall marketplace.
Who You Are
You will be able to work within an interconnected and extended team to execute against a sales strategy, lead large complex deals and position the business value of IT solutions to CIO’s and business leaders.
- BS / BA or equivalent preferred.
- Formal training in business sales techniques preferred.
- Consistent track record of successful solution selling.
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions to executive management.
- Demonstrated ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Ability to work well with team members and collaborate effectively across the extended account team or teams.
- Highly skilled in Negotiation, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Decision-making.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers healthcare, education, government, and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.