Account Manager - US Commercial - Chicago 1372988
Location:Chicago, Illinois, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
What You’ll Do
Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Where people consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help craft your future and career? Want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the beginning? Then look no further than Cisco!! As an Account Manager at Cisco, you’ll manage a +15% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channel go to market distribution model. You will target market opportunities by segment and use available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list of 10+ accounts. You'll have a "hunter" mentality, while at the same time exhibiting strategic sales acumen and build strong relationships with customers.
Who You’ll Work With
We have created a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure you possess these traits.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Excellent track rack record of success leading a large territory, demand generation, partner development, strategic account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- You have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partners. Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
- You demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- You're a bold self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand to complete the deal.
- Experience selling Unified Communications and/or Data Center/Virtualization/Servers Solutions and/or knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent work experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.