Account Manager - UKI Enterprise Team
Location:Offsite, London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the UK
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks an Enterprise Account Manager to lead the engagement with key Enterprise customers. You will join a team that handles Cisco’s relationships with the biggest brands in the FTSE 100 whose performance is key to the success of Cisco in the UK.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your clients trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain CXO relationships across IT & Business.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Drive Innovation across IT & lines of business.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions to our clients.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales.
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Manage a large and complex virtual and extended sales team with numerous customer projects.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partner team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With:
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions, products & services that make our clients successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists focused on the Consumer Industries sector.
We work as a team – created by an open forum for diversity of thought, a team that supports each other, challenges one another to think differently and are, at the core, open and inclusive. We are a team passionate about working hard and playing hard.
Who You Are
You bring the right type of sales experience from a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business that is focused on delivering transformation and innovation in large complex environments.
Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
Delivering targets is a minimum, but what else can you bring to your accounts and the team?
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level
- Ability to match customer needs with state-of-the-art technology solutions and partners to deliver them
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Managing large & complex virtual teams
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!