Account Manager, Service Provider Thailand
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything; here that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
- You take customer perspectives and have strong insight to build strong and trusted relationships with the client at all management levels. You are expected to create strong business relevance for Cisco with the Line of Business Leaders (LoBs) including Upstream, Midstream and Downstream and Manufacturing.
- Articulate and present with clarity the impact of Cisco’s value proposition and solution to the client business.
- Build deep insight in the account through intense on the ground engagements, observations, study and analysis to discover opportunities and problems. This insight will enable development of account plan with clear strategy that aligned client opportunities with Cisco offerings and our partner capabilities.
- Orchestrator of Cisco and partner resources to drive cohesive plans to defend and refresh incumbent franchises and bring together technology whitespace in accordance with Account Plan and hold stakeholders responsible.
- Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle and decisions making process for the opportunities being pursued.
- Achieves order intake targets for the Account portfolio under management and adept at Business Reporting (Weekly/ Monthly and Quarterly Forecast, Funnel Development and Whitespace Tracking) including quota yearly basis assignment.
- Orchestrating and managing Senior Management engagements and ensure appointment of Executive Sponsor(s) that will act as advocate for the Account to assist in achievement of sales objectives.
- Lead development of complex commercial and delivery model that drive desired business outcome for the client that includes but not limited to Managed Services, PAYU etc.
- Able to act in a complex sales environment in a senior farmer and/or hunter role.
- Capable of discussing strategic issues and acts as sparring partner for senior management of customer.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco connects everything. We connect enterprises to their customers, employees, partners and to their future – and we promise it’s going to be a bright one! Because our everyday challenge is to help you get the best out of the latest technology trends – mobility, cloud and the Internet of Things – and be your business partner in achieving your desired profitable growth. The world is going digital, and we are a driving force. We will understand your business goals and develop the right solutions and services to support it - no matter what your industry and vision is. Whether you want to deliver new customer experiences, better engage your employees, protect your information or embrace the mobile world, we can enable all that and much more for you with a technology foundation that is fast, agile and secure. Is this what you are looking for? Invite us to help show you the way.
Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and being all in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empowered our team to go beyond and deliver great value to differentiate ourselves. Every single day, we strive to live Cisco’s core values.
Who You Are
- At least 10-15 years of work experience in Technology consulting, sales, business development or technical sales selling to service provider area or multinational customer company.
- You have good background and experience service provider Industry in any other roles will be considered.
- Preferably, has minimum 10 years experience in consulting experience supporting accounts for a fast growing, high technology company.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales target and experience in carrying multi-million USD quotas.
- Demonstrated experience and track record with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is highly desired.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability.
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- You are assertive and persuasive yet highly collaborative. Always think win-win with both our customer and internal partners.
- Bold, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can works well in a team with deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management.
- Talent for relating to people and leverage these relationships to create a preferred partner status for Cisco.
- Strong presentation and communications skills as the role required selling and engagements at all levels of our clients organizations including at the Board Level.
- Analytical and flair for working with details as the role involve driving major opportunities in a competitive environment that require preparations of internal justification and approval.
- Open to live long learning and constantly challenge one’s assumptions and presumptions about things.
- Willing to be Bold and take risks and be disruptive to one self and others.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with Honors in Technology, Engineering or any equivalent courses.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.