Account Manager - SP
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestService Provider
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to improve profit
- Develop a deep relationship with key accounts, customers and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners.
- Business development with new and existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
Who You'll Work With
You will be a part of an amazing, highly energized Global Service Provider team, as we drive the critical market and digital transformation in the SP business. As a key person of our account team, you will collaborate closely with commercial, technical, marketing individuals and product specialists in country and across the regions/globally to accelerate the impact of Cisco business across your assigned customers/accounts/territories.
Who You Are
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, technically savvy and passionate consultative sales professional, eager to interact with industry leaders with vision and key decision makers, and share the real passion for technology innovations that change their business outcomes.
Required skills and experience
- You have strong customer relationships in the local Telco/Service Provider market (working level up to CxOs).
- 10 years’ or more experience in the Telco or Service Providers space with a consistent track record in direct sales, especially in closing large strategic deals.
- Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- Self-starter who is able to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate conversations within these accounts with clear business agenda in sight.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions within the space.
- You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- You have a validated ability to respond and run challenges in a dynamic business environment.
- Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market practice.
- Proficient in selling solutions to large customers with in-depth knowledge of Telco buying cycles.
- Can do, will do attitude and able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Structured and logical approach to problem solving.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.