Account Manager Public Sector, High Growth Accounts
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an outstanding transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Public Sector Sales Team in Sweden, and make amazing things happen.
What You'll Do
The rise of digital technology has spectacularly altered the landscape in public sector. In response to growing competitive pressures and people’s rising expectations, aggressively in digital transformation projects.
You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy on all meaningful levels up to the C-Level. Your focus is on existing customers with high potential growth opportunities.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and happiness. In this job you will be selling Cisco Products and Solution and services into the public sector.
Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Focus on an excellent customer experience and become your customers' trusted advisor.
- Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers and Partners that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
- Work closely with Systems Engineers and extended Cisco teams as well as Partners to identify new customers and/or opportunities in within existing accounts to sell products and services to fulfill turn over objectives.
- Plan and execute sales strategies in order to meet the agreed achievements and timescales and to ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Build relationships within all layers of assigned accounts, including non-IT departments.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being led in line with budgets.
- Work in a high-/direct customer touch model, but ensure partner dedication.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You Are
- Account management experience and high track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business
- Selling skills as well as sound knowledge in sophisticated IT solutions
- Ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Understanding of a large business organizations and their buying cycles,
- Deep understanding in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level combined with ability to network within a customer and partner organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Ability to demonstrate and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
- Ability to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Write and speak English and Swedish fluently.
- Proven experience with solution selling.
- BA degree in a business subject area or equivalent.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts against business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!