Account Manager - Public Sector (Health Care)
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales Professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Public Segment Sales Team in the Netherlands and make outstanding things happen.
What You'll Do
You will build and implement a sales strategy on all meaningful levels up to C-Level within a selection of Dutch Healthcare customers. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and happiness. In this job you will be selling Cisco Products, Solution and Services into the Dutch Healthcare market. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Account management experience and high track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution Business.
- Selling skills as well as sound knowledge of sophisticated IT solutions.
- Ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solutions to the customer.
- Understanding of Dutch Healthcare organizations and their buying cycles.
- Deep understanding in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level combined with ability to network within a customer and partner organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Ability to demonstrate and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts and Services.
- Proven success in achieving and exceeding sales targets while selling Collaboration / Data / Networking/ Security architectures and Recurring Offers into accounts or within a territory.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Ability to match customer needs with innovative technology solutions.
- Write and speak English and Dutch fluently.
- Proven experience with solution selling.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts against business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Formal training in sales techniques.
- Knowledge, existing relationships and/or a track record of selling IT solutions into the Dutch Healthcare sector.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognise our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.