Account Manager - Microsoft Azure
Location:Bellevue, Washington, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
What You'll Do
Are you a technically oriented sales professional looking to join an industry leading sales team? We sell to Microsoft, one of the world's biggest and most influential companies. Your primary focus will be selling Cisco products and solutions to enable Microsoft success with the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI) contract, a large United States Department of Defense cloud computing opportunity recently awarded to Azure.
Who You'll Work With
As an Account Manager at Cisco you will play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of ground-breaking technologies, products, and services. Ability to develop and execute strategies that drive business through direct customer interaction and engineering engagements is key. The role will focus primarily on networking and security solutions for Microsoft’s Government Cloud Azure environment.
You will also look for opportunities to partner with Microsoft in the creation of new market solutions to benefit other mutual customers. This is an opportunity to “Sell-To” and “Sell-With” Microsoft to influence significant revenue for Cisco. This role demands a creative problem solver and change agent with a validated closer’s mentality. If that’s you, please check out the details below.
Who You Are
Do you love a challenge and want to drive technology innovation globally? Are you a thinker, a creator, a leader, a maker? Are you a quota carrying, results-oriented seller who consistently delivers against forecast? Is landing a new customer franchise and closing the big deal what you wake up for every single day? Do you want to be part of an amazing, high-energy, rapidly growing business at Cisco?
If the questions above resonate then it is confirmed: because you have a deep sales background with strong product positioning expertise and extraordinary closing skills, as well as a positive, hard-working attitude, Cisco's Microsoft Azure account team is where you belong.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years background leading large, sophisticated, technology sales
- Carried a quota and consistently met / exceeded forecast
- Strong domain knowledge around Cisco networking solutions (data center experience in particular)
- You have proven experience - in particular across hyperscale cloud providers
- You are efficient selling remotely or in-person while traveling up to 25% of the time
- Advanced communications skills to influence internal and external customers
- US Citizen with an active security clearance or the ability to obtain a Security Clearance is helpful
- Direct sales/account management experience at Cisco, or one of our partners or competitors
- Demonstrated success with selling and delivering business value to senior management and cross functional customer teams – existing Microsoft relationships valuable
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions and services
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.