Account Manager, Macau
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, We take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will be effectively selling across all levels of Enterprise corporations and you will deliver wins using a go to market sales model driving business relevant/customer value selling.
- You do strategic account planning, business disciplines and challenger sales strategies while ensuring alignment of area priorities.
- You will drive sales achievement focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers.
- You accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth.
- You'll be assessing consumption models needs per customer and driving business planning and goal attainment.
Who You'll Work With
We are one winning team effectively facilitating initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging resources to achieve goals. We have excellent Customer relationships and lead innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT. You will work with product engineering teams in building integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
Who You Are
You are a daring self-starter that knows how to build relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, craft demand and make deals.
- You have knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers and you know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- You have experience in building relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market; mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
- You have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery. Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- You are able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team and you have validated negotiation skills, a self-starter, a strong closer and excellent presentation skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles and you are experience selling in areas as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
- Minimum BA degree and 7+ years account management experience
- Previous experience in Macau territory is highly preferred.