Account Manager - Iceland
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Webex (Collaboration)
What You'll Do
We are looking for a creative Account Manager to own the engagement key clients within Iceland. For this opportunity, you will need to be located in Iceland already and be able to demonstrate expertise of the local market. To help you be successful you will join an outstanding team of hard-working, passionate sales and technical professionals. Leading Cisco’s relationships with the biggest brands, and whose performance is key to the success of Cisco globally.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is on an exciting road to transformational change. As software sales continue to grow alongside our expanding portfolio which has seen a recent focus on security and AI our sales model is evolving as well. If you have a background in software sales, or a more traditional background in technology we would love to hear from you. It’s an exciting time at Cisco with the opportunity to help shape our future.
The team is a safe and inclusive environment where hard-working people develop their skills and are recognised for the phenomenal things they do.
We celebrate success, learn from our failures and trust each other. Our guiding principles are honesty, integrity and personal accountability. We embrace diversity of background and opinion in everything we do.
We have an insatiable curiosity about our clients and consciously build the space to prepare for every interaction with them. We bring innovation and thought leadership, become our clients’ advocates within Cisco, and are creative in building partnerships to deliver the outcomes they need.
We will be on the front foot. We have a point of view, we won’t be afraid to share it, and we believe BIG in everything we do.
In this multifaceted role you will:
- Focus on an outstanding client experience and become their trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain CXO relationships across both IT & their lines of business.
- Own, develop and lead the Cisco Account Management Business Plan
- Plan and implement your sales strategy to meet the agreed achievements and timescales.
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Work alongside a supportive and capable extended sales team across numerous client projects
- Work closely with the Cisco Partner team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions and incremental revenue.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, client needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
- Who You Are
- You are curious about your clients, their strategy and look for ways in which Cisco's portfolio can help them deliver on their plan and goals.
- You can understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the client in a way that will resonate and excite them.
- Delivering on targets is a minimum, but what else can you bring to your clients and the team.
- Demonstrable sales experience from within the tech or related industry
- Desire, discipline, and tenacity to find and deliver net new business.
- Mastery in developing trusted client relationships up to C-level.
- Ability to match customer needs with innovative technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Strong negotiation skills to craft solutions that are helpful to our clients, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco typically pays as follows:
.75% of incentive target for each 1% of revenue attainment up to 50% of quota;
1.5% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 50% and 75%;
1% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 75% and 100%; and once performance exceeds 100% attainment, incentive rates are at or above 1% for each 1% of attainment with no cap on incentive compensation.
For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.