Account Manager Healthcare
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What you'll do
Cisco is looking for a talented Account Manager for the Care Institutions in the Netherlands. In this role the AM is responsible for the entire Care Market in the Netherlands with a direct responsibility for the 35 Largest Care institutions and working together with a Virtual Sales Account Manager to develop the Mid-size accounts and Long tale of the Care market. The AM works closely with the System Engineers and Solutions Sales Specialists to optimize the Cisco footprint in these accounts. Using the available resources and funds available in the ‘Digitale Versnelling Nederland’ program, Innovative projects are identified and developed to improve the Healthcare processes in the Care institutions in the Netherlands.
Role & Responsibilities
- Selling Cisco Solutions into the Healthcare Market, by sharing thought-leadership and vision on Digitization in the Healthcare market.
- Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit.
- Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Build relationships within all layers of assigned customers.
- Business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development)
Who you'll work with
Cisco Systems is one of the most innovative companies in the high-technology industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue Cisco global leadership in delivering networking, datacenter and collaboration products and solutions that help customers achieve their business goals.
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
Who you are
- You have formal training in sales techniques
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales in the Voice / Data / Networking Industry with major accounts or within a territory
- Knowledge of the Dutch Healthcare Market, existing relationships and/or a track record of selling into these accounts is a strong advantage
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Work with/through channel partners
- Business English and Dutch Language skills
- Must have strong (proven) relationship selling skills within the public sector and be able to lead sales calls at every level of an account, executive level or otherwise.
- Must be a self-starter/entrepreneur and strong closer with multi-tasking ability.
- Understanding of business organizations and their buying cycles is required.
- Experience selling in the high technology sector.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.