Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
Location:Offsite, San Diego, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking
What You'll Do
You will be effectively selling across all levels of Enterprise corporations and you will deliver wins using a go to market sales model driving business relevant/customer value selling.
Strategic account planning, business disciplines and challenger sales strategies while ensuring alignment of area priorities. You will drive sales achievement focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth. You will be assessing consumption models needs per customer and driving business planning and goal attainment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Excellent Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively supplying to the long term success of US Enterprise and Cisco. Become engaged in mentorship activities and consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You are a daring self-starter that knows how to build relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, craft demand and make deals.
- You have knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- You know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- You will work with product engineering teams in building integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
- You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- You have experience in building relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market; mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
- You have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery.
- Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- Able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team.
- You have validated negotiation skills, a self-starter, a strong closer and excellent presentation skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- You are experience selling in areas as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
- Minimum BA degree (MBA preferred) and 7+ years account management experience
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco #EnterpriseAccountManager #EnterpriseSales
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.