Account Manager Commercial Select
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales Professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Commercial Segment Sales Team in the Netherlands and make amazing things happen.
What You'll Do
The rise of digital technology has dramatically altered the landscape in the private sector in response to growing competitive pressures and people’s rising expectations.
You will built and execute a sales strategy on all meaningful levels up to C-Level within a selection of Dutch Commercial customers. The account set has a focus on but is not limited to customers in the Business Services and Financial Services industries.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and happiness. In this job you will be selling Cisco Products, Solution and Services into the Dutch Commercial Market.
Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Account management experience and high track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution Business.
- Selling skills as well as sound knowledge of complex IT solutions.
- Ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solutions to the customer.
- Understanding of a large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Deep understanding in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level combined with ability to network within a customer and partner organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Ability to demonstrate and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts and Services.
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales targets while selling Collaboration / Data / Networking/ Security architectures and Recurring Offers into accounts or within a territory.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions.
- Write and speak English and Dutch fluently.
- Proven experience with solution selling.
- BA/MA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts against business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Formal training in sales techniques.
- Knowledge, existing relationships and/or a track record of selling into the Commercial Sector
- We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take differences to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.