Account Development Representative - Tokyo
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Account Development Representative, Japan
With the acquisition of Meraki, Cisco created the fastest growing group within the company. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history, Cisco Meraki is crushing it’s sales targets and continuing to win new logos in the commercial and enterprise markets.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) for our Japan territory, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the sales force. You will maintain a thorough understanding of Cisco Meraki’s products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts. This is a high energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must. As an ADR, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Meraki. This position is full time.
- Conduct high volume prospecting/calling on multiple organisations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail campaigns, and inbound leads, as well as utilising internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Articulate Cisco Meraki’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Clearly articulate Cisco Meraki products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Heavy use of Salesforce.com and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
• Excellent communication skills with a pleasant and confident phone voice to create a positive brand experience in all conversations.
• Ability to work in a high energy environment.
• English and Japanese must be written and spoken to a professional level.
• Attention to detail is an absolute must.
• Skilled in the utilization of Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
• BA/BS degree required - strong academic performance & extracurricular involvement a plus!
• 1+ years of sales experience
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.