Account Development Rep (ADR)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Umbrella - Outbound Account Development Representative
Cisco Security is leading the evolution of many company’s new security stack delivered through the cloud. Cisco’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We have a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Who You'll Work With
Here at Cisco Cloud Security, we are hiring the best, the sharpest and most motivated professionals to join our rock star Account Development Team.
In this role, you'll be working with our seasoned account executives to research and build pipeline in new sales territories. At Cisco Cloud Security, we believe in promoting from within, and with the current growth plans and the acceleration we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role could lead to promotion to an Inside Sales Account Executive position.
In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do
As an Outbound Account Development Representative (ADR), you will set qualified meetings for our Sales Representatives through cold calling; 60+ phone calls/email a day REQUIRED.
- Help build and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic cold calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Master the Cisco Cloud Security Selling Methodology
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Who You Are
You are a HUNTER! You flourish with hunting for new opportunities, engaging busy decision makers and CLOSING them on high-quality meetings? You are highly competitive, hard charging and passionate about winning.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A proven track record of winning
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Salesforce.com experience
- Has a long-term career path focused on becoming a high performing Account Executive
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!