Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the hiring community on various roles where the final candidate is already identified. Your responsibilities will include:
- Giving support and strengthening partnerships with hiring managers on the entire hiring process.
- Providing excellent mentorship and support to the candidate identified.
- Ensuring your strategic partner is conducting the process efficiently and ethically.
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping the system up to date.
- Analysing the compensation information related to the final candidate's skills, responsibilities associated with the role and peers alignment.
- Acting as an advocate throughout the offer process, influencing and understanding the appropriate analysis.
- Negotiating and closing the offer.
- Establishing and handling a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
- Guaranteeing an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of Join and Connect (Recruiting) organization in EMEAR. We are a team that works closely together and supports each other, we love having fun, learn from one another and innovate. You will join the most innovative company in the high-technology industry that provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparency. We offer a phenomenal working environment with the P&C/(HR) team on-site and with the Cisco managers.
By working with our senior leaders, you will play a meaningful role in inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. Our recruiters play an essential role in fuelling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
Come and join us!
Who you are
We are currently searching for a highly skilled professional to collaborate with the hiring managers.
- Experience (3+ years) working in Recruitment or People and communities (P&C)/HR organizations, or customer service.
- Strong customer focus and experience handling senior partners with a flair for building strong relationships and earning trust.
- Demonstrable ability to consistently and positively contribute to a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and handle them efficiently.
- Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English