Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
What You'll Do
Cisco SiliconOne team is looking for a talented and a dynamic design verification engineer. You will have an ASIC background with hands-on experience in design verification, system testing, with in-depth knowledge of ASIC/SoC development cycle, the best industry practices, from specification through tape-out and lab validation, and a proven track record of success in high-performance/high-volume products.
- Looking for a Front-end Design Verification Engineer.
- Work in verification environment architecture keeping reusability in mind.
- Writing tests, automate/speed up env/tests by code gens/scripts
Who You Are
- Worked in the architecture of the test environments which include developing constrained random stimulus generators, automated response checkers, and advanced configuration and programming API components using UVM.
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking at reusing SV (UVM) classes for the verification and simulation environments.
- Experience in writing thorough test plans as well as oral descriptions.
- BSEE is required /MSEE is preferred.
- Team-player, can-do attitude will work well in a group environment while still being able to contribute on an individual basis and you will find that you'll have lots of fun and thrive in this environment if you enjoy being challenged, learning new ideas, and push yourself to achieve aggressive technology goals.
· Must be a recent graduate from a premier institute and working for a reputed product or semiconductor company
- Experience in coding tests/small verification envs.
- Verification tools/Languages/methodologies (VCS, System Verilog, UVM/OVM, Formal verification)
- Experienced in debugging aids/tools.
- Programming/scripting skills (C, C++, Perl)
- Work experience of BSEE+5/MSEE+3 years
- Good written/verbal interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
Who You'll Work With
Come join us and be part of the Cisco SiliconOne team and take part in crafting Cisco's groundbreaking Enterprise and Service Provider solutions by crafting some of the most complex chips being developed in the industry with the opportunity to get full exposure to all aspects of the systems and applications we build (Silicon, Hardware, Software, telemetry, security, etc). Our group offers a rare combination of a startup culture with the benefits of working for the top tier networking company in the world!
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you