ASIC Engineer Technical Leader
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
Cisco SiliconOne team is looking for an expert and talented Senior ASIC Technical Leader. You will have an ASIC development background with hands-on experience in design/dv, post silicon validation, with in-depth knowledge of ASIC/SoC development cycle, the best industry practices, from specification through tape-out and lab validation, and a proven track record of success in high-performance/high-volume products.
Substantial experience in any/all of the following areas is highly desired:
- Microarchitecture and Design
- Implementation of the Chip - Top level design & integration including vendor IPs/PLLs/Serdes/Hard PHYs
- Full Timing constraints - understanding the top-level design and
- developing Timing Constraints, including functional and DFT aspects of timing.
- Analysis of cross clock domain paths at Full chip level and experience with CDC analysis tools.
- Full Chip functional and performance verification
- Document and improve design/dv methodologies to make product successful.
Who You Are
- Worked in micro-architecture and design of high-scale, high-performance ASICs.
- Validated experience in implementation: specification, microarchitecture, design and validation.
- Validated experience in flow automation (scripting, Makefiles, etc), and establishing guidelines for the team.
- Good interpersonal skills, and validated leadership to accurately describe issues and make improvements.
- 12+ years of substantial experience
- Good written/verbal interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their businesses, AND we are a hardware company, a software company, and a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! Cisco is at the vanguard of impact: delivering our technology in meaningful ways allowing people to live more fulfilling and richer lives. It's why we exist. We are a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.