ASIC Engineer - Cisco Silicon One-Shanghai
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Job TypeNew Graduate
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CRDC (China R&D Center) ASIC group is founded in 2006. We're using cutting edge methodologies and technology to develop ASICs for Data Center switching, routing and security products. CRDC ASIC team has the full-scale of capabilities in architecture, design, DV, PD as well as system bring up. We are currently working on next-Gen chips with consolidated Silicon One architecture, and deeply engaged in the core developments of leading edge ASICs. While Cisco starts silicon only business, CRDC ASIC team will be supporting China customers directly, which extends team's responsibility and opportunities.
What You'll Do
1. Design and implementation of complex FPGAs and/or ASICs.
2. Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases.
3. Detailed design specification and test plan development.
4. Develop and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure.
1. Knowledge on UVM, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, C++
2. Skillful at utilizing Verilog/System Verilog in complex logic designs
3. Able to create clean code, using the best practices of software design
4. Knowledge of Unix and a scripting tool is a plus
5. Knowledge on networking is a plus
6. Proficient in both written and verbal English.
7. Self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential