We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, and pop culture aficionados. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
CRDC (China R&D Center) ASIC team is using cutting edge methodologies and technology to develop ASICs for Cisco enterprise switching, routing, security and wireless/IOT products. Leveraging Samsung’s 14nm technology, we developed the first Cisco 2.5D chip with 100+ Million gates. CRDC ASIC team has the full-scale of capabilities in architecture, design, DV, PD, DFT as well as device bring up. We are currently working on multiple next-Gen projects, including high-end enterprise switching ASIC, massive volume switching ASIC, and Security FPGA/ASIC solution with built-in AI function.
What You'll Do
1. Design and implement complex ASICs.
2. Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases for our products.
3. Help create detailed design specifications and test plans.
4. Design and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure goal.
5. Develop test benches and create test cases
6. Work with cross-functional teams (hardware, software, diagnostics and signal integrity).
7. Assist in complex subsystem level lab bring-up, integration, and unit test verification.
Who You Are
1. Knowledgable in Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, C++
2. Skillful at utilizing Verilog/System Verilog in complex logic designs
3. Able to create clean code, using the best practices of software design
4. Have a working knowledge of Unix and a scripting tool is a plus
5. Proficient in both written and verbal English.
6. Self-motivation, teamwork and strong communication skills are essential