Associate ASIC Verification Engineer - Acacia
Location:Maynard, Massachusetts, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
The ASIC Design Verification Engineer will be a member of a small, multi-disciplinary team working on next generation 100G-1T coherent optical communications products. His/her primary role will be to write and execute verification test plans for large, highly complex ASICs that are used in these next generation telecom systems.
This engineer must be able to operate independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly technical start-up environment. A successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, collaborative and passionate about delivering the most advanced high speed optical products in the world. Knowledge of object-oriented verification methodologies is required.
Key Essential Functions:
· Execute detailed and comprehensive test plans
· Assist with the development of verification test benches
· Timely execution of test plans
· Participate in, and assist in, FPGA emulation efforts
· Assist chip level design tradeoffs by working with design engineers
· Participate in review of design verification coding and coverage metrics
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications:
· Bachelors or Masters degree majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronic or Electrical Engineering.
· Experience with the latest tools and scripting/programming languages
· Must be fluent in Verilog, C, and/or C++
· Knowledge of SystemVerilog/UVM or SystemC is a plus
· Knowledge of DSP algorithms and modulation techniques such as QAM is a plus
· Lab silicon validation experience is a plus
· Self-motivation and the ability to execute effectively with little supervision
· Knowledge of Formal Verification methodologies and tools such as Jasper a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.