ASEAN Collaboration Partner Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
What You’ll Do
As a technical face of the Collaboration partner sales engineering organization, you will find and engage in new opportunities while also nurturing strong long-term partner & customer relationships. You will establish a need for the solutions on a technical and to some extent commercial basis, drive discussions around collaboration technology at director level and downwards. You will conduct and drive architectural and technology workshops and execute proof-of-concept undertakings to influence technical decision-makers.
You will conduct training sessions, presentations and write solution documents. You will work closely with partners to establish solution preferences and participate in joint customer calls and partner events, both internal and customer-facing. We will look to you to provide feedback to the product management and sales leadership teams on improvements and new features based on customer feedback and general market/industry requirements. You are expected to work off of broad-based industry experience covering multiple different technology verticals.
- Direct channel engineering responsibilities for Collaboration solutions. Candidate will work proactively with extended team members to support and train Cisco focused partners.
- Provide technology direction guidance and sales engineering support to BDM and partners.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive Collaboration solutions, products and services.
- Collaboratively co-develop Business plan with aligned Partner Collaboration Specialists, providing direction and ownership to the technical business needs and strategies.
- Effectively deliver to partner technical audiences, customized technology & product presentations and whiteboard discussions.
- Support Cisco culture by sharing technical, professional, and sales skills and knowledge with others.
- Establish relationships with technical and sales leadership team, SEVT, Cisco's Business Units, product lines, and associated product managers.
- Be punctual, responsive, and available in your engagements and communications to partners, peers, and extended team members and engagements.
Who You Are
- You must have Pre-sales experience with a deep technical knowledge and expertise collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills. Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- At least 3 years of selling and supporting Enterprise, Commercial or Public Sector Sales, and /or Partner Technical Sales Enablement.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in Collaboration solutions.
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. You will work closely with theatre partner sales leadership to support sales in a strategic and tactical manner
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!