Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
As a Business Operations Analyst in the China Invoice to Cash Team your key responsibilities will include
- Overall accountability of China local Golden VAT invoicing Operations
- Ensure all critical invoicing metrics are met or exceeded by partnering with vendor, including regular cross-systems data reconciliation and reporting
- Partner with Tax, Accounting, IT support, etc. to enable China Electronic VAT invoicing with local guidelines and company compliance.
- Collaborate with internal/external support functions i.e. Finance, Sales, Operations etc. to eliminate any hurdles causing payment delay
- Drive invoice process improvements within I2C operations.
- Support collection operations of assigned accounts, timely resolution of disputes raised by partners/customers if any
- Support the compliance and tax teams on audit related matters
- Relationship management with third party vendor team and local tax authority
Whom You’ll Work with
- You would be responsible for managing the assigned portfolio in China region (which can span across Cisco’s products and services) for the purpose of invoicing and collections of the trade business.
· As a part of the daily operations, you will report to Collections Manager China. You will also need to engage and collaborate very closely with collections third party vendor, customers/partners as well as internal teams mainly Sales, Service Delivery, Credit, Finance, Tax and CPS.
Who You Are
You are a professional meeting the following requirements:
- Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders across organizations at all levels to resolve cross-functional issues
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and negotiation skills.
- Fair-Good speaking and writing English writing skills along with proficiency in local language
- Proficient in MS- Office (Excel, Word and PPT)
- Relevant credit and collections experience with having worked on ERP’s like Oracle/SAP.
- Familiar with China VAT invoice regulations
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Min 2-3 years of related work experience required.
Why You'll Love Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.