APJC Stealthwatch Architect
Area of InterestSecurity
You will be joining a close-knit team that support customers across APJC that works alongside the Sales and Customer Experience teams based APJC . Your prime responsibility will be to nurture and support your team, but you will also be responsible for the management and delivery of consultancy services to key customers.
The team leader will report into a customer delivery manager supporting all Stealthwatch delivery activity across APJC.
The full responsibilities are as follows:
- Support and mentor your team in an open and honest environment that encourages independent thinking, engenders a spirit of collaboration.
- Manage your team’s workload and ensure appropriate cover is in place for any absence
- Provide regular updates to CX leadership
- Be “hands on” and help manage post sales activity this includes.
- Manage and deliver consultancy services
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and partners to identify and develop expansion opportunities in existing accounts.
- Assist with pre-release and Beta product testing.
- Assist the sales and AS organisations with services pre-sales.
- Assist the subscription renewals team.
- Assist the wider Customer Experience team as required across all theatres.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience of planning and delivering Stealthwatch solutions
- You will have experience of nurturing and developing talent
- English speaking ideally with a second language would be very advantageous.
- Strong Stealthwatch experience mandatory
- Strong network security background (Firewall / IPS / ISE / IOS / Nexus / Catalyst skills useful).
- May have, or be working towards Security CCIE / CISSP certification.
- Strong customer advocacy skills.
- Ability to work independently across multiple time zones.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.