APJC Distribution Finance Leader
Area of InterestFinance
Who You'll Work With:
As Cisco continues to move towards P&L accountability and driving profitable growth, the Global Partner Finance Organization is looking for a high-energy and collaborative leader for our APJC Distribution Finance team. In this role you will partner closely with the APJC Distribution Sales team, the global Distribution Finance team, and the APJC Sales Finance organization among others assisting with strategy setting, financial insights and FP&A for the APJC region. This role will also support the APJC Partner Organization.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of 6 financial managers and analysts supporting APJC Distribution and Partners.
- Provide business partnering to the APJC Distribution Sales Director and his team along with the APJC partner organization.
- Support the distribution contra process including target setting, budgeting, and validations.
- Lead the bookings FP&A and target setting process
- Manage and Support the Opex budget and close process
- Build relationships with key business partners by providing practical insights to drive growth
- Lead reporting on contra and distributions financial results ensuring accurate, practical, and insightful analysis
- AdHoc analysis to support cross-functional, system implementation and improvement projects
Who You Are:
A successful individual will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Strong leader with previous people management experience
- Demonstrated business partnering results.
- Utmost attention to details, in particular around publish spreadsheet results and PowerPoint analysis
- Analytical and communicative: able to provide business insight along with data being presented
- Must have the curiosity and desire to drive productivity and operational improvements
- BS degree with minimum of 9-10 years of related experience
- Finance and Accounting background/experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, meticulous PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects will be a plus, although not required
- Prior experience in a Sales Finance environment.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.