APAC NTT & Consultants Partner Manager
Location:North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestService Provider
APAC NTT & Consultants Partner Manager, AppDynamics – APAC (Based in Aust or SIN)
- Develop and help execute channel strategy and business plans with key multi-national partners in APAC (NTT, Accenture, Cap Gemini, Deloitte)
- Establish direct contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating strong sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting the team in maximizing increased deal registrations and fill partner-sourced sales funnel.
- Instil disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews with the regional Channel Managers and prioritized partners
- Proactively lead a joint the partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes
- Work with the Channel Marketing team to drive marketing programs and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI
· Meet or exceed channel bookings quota
- Regular interaction with Multi-national partner principals, executives, and sales and sales management
- Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Establish and maintain significant relationships with senior-level people at key channel partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of proven success in channel sales, with 5+ years in enterprise software.
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships with large partners
- Proven track record of driving channel sales targets and exceeding quota attainment.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Superior consultative selling skills needs assessment skills, problem-solving skills and integrative thinking
- Must have strong relationship skills, time management skills and demonstrated organizational agility
- Extensive experience and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving incremental growth partner relationships
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers and AppDynamics
- Demonstrated success in developing large global channel partners from the ground up
- Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Polished presentation skills to audiences large and small; highly articulate ambassador for AppD Channel Sales.
- Experience driving integrated solutions that bundle partner services to create joint offerings.
- Ability to creatively contribute to and coach employees on how to develop go-to-market plans to promote joint solution awareness among partner's end-user customer base.
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer-term strategic goals
- Proven track-record of doing business with major Systems Integrators, partners and re-sellers.
- Innate energy and passion for a role as an advocate for AppD’s emerging channel sales growth.
- Direct sales experience a plus
- Desire to build a world-class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- APAC experience
- (measured against revenue targets) in the APAC
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within AppDynamics to build a the virtual team focused on these key partnerships
- Manage revenue targets, marketing campaigns and field engagement
- Enable sales and technical capability within the partners
- Create AppDynamics visibility and traction within all levels of the partner organization
- Drive and engage Sales teams to work on/support partner opportunities
- Act as a coordination point and main driver for joint sales activities between AppDynamics and Partners
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to manage the MDF process including budget allocation, resources, & logistics to ensure success for any partner related demand generation activity.