4G,5G Packet Core System/Performance/Solution Test Engineer
Location:Boxborough, Massachusetts, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
In this position, MCBU will provide an opportunity to work on 4G/5G packet core solutions in a non virtualized and virtualized/cloud native environment. You will be performing 4G/5G packet core solution integration and validation replicating various customer deployments.
Who You'll Work With
The MCBU mobile packet core solution is comprised of a series of products that together form one of the most powerful offerings in the industry. These solutions address most mobile packet core requirements across all generations of network functionality— 4G, and 5G. The Cisco solution is open, standards based, and can be deployed flexibly in a virtual or conventional configuration.
You will work with a passionate team of Engineering experts in mobility solutions, who are well versed with 4G, 5G packet core technologies and deployments in both virtualized and non-virtualized solutions.
Who You Are
- You are Self-motivated, self-driven, excellent team player and should be flexible to work on any assigned tasks and adjust to changing business priorities and plans.
- must have strong experience in Mobile packet core technologies with a System/solution testing or deployment background.
- CUPS (Control, User plane Separation)
- You have interest & Passion in IP Networking and Automation using TCL, Python.
- Certification in Kubernetes is added advantage.
- Exposure to Grafana, Prometheus, Openstack, & Cloud Native solutions is a plus
- Experience in 5G Packet Core Solutions (SMF, AMF, UPF) is a plus
- Exposure to customer deployment models and configuration of large mobile packet core solutions is a plus
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.