2 x Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - WAN
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You‘ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role passionate about Enterprise Networking and DNA is a highly visible, strategic position working with customers to accelerate usage and adoption of Cisco’s Intent Based Networking (IBN) products & solutions, improve customer’s value, and drive business outcomes
- As the CSS you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
- Provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of CX workshops and webinars that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process
- Give to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns
- Encourage customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and supervise long term business outcomes
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting future opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
We know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
- Technical Guide: You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients mentorship and vision about the solution. You have a detailed understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases.
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer– You work across internal and external teams of all levels to encourage technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal.
- Business Aware - You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
- Responder: You are skilled at issue management and running customer expectations.
- Effective Communicator: You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people. You are also an active listener.
- 5-8 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role
- Technical knowledge in one or more out of the following technology/architecture areas: Networking (Routing, Switching, and Wireless), especially in routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, LISP and VxLAN,
- Knowledge of DNA Center Automation & Assurance, SDA, and Experience deploying and solving problems DNA Center, or similar Network Management System.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN, DNA Space, Prime infrastructure, CMX and Wireless products and solutions.
- Understanding of network automation and assurance
- CCNP / CCDP / CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
We Are Cisco
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while tackling for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.