1399715 - Regional Process Manager
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Compensation Range102500 USD - 141500 USD
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
You will be a part of the Global Asset Management team within the Commerce and Lifecycle Operations organization. We are operations authorities and provide solutions to sophisticated problems, connections to the right touchpoints and make the complex easy. We deliver globally consistent end-to-end Customer and Partner Services with collaborator intimacy at scale in a digitized world. We create business partnerships with internal collaborators, Customers and Partners supplying to both internal and external productivity, delivering value services while driving operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
Cisco Asset Management Service is a CX Expert Care offer that is crafted to give customers near real-time Hardware (HW) and Software (SW) Installed Base (IB) view along with key business insights, so that customers can optimally own the life cycle of their Cisco entitlements and make the right business decisions. The Cisco Asset Managers work directly with partners and collaborate with Cisco Customer Experience (CX) and Sales teams to deliver Hardware, Software and Service Coverage insights and enable a smooth assets lifecycle management to the end customer.
We are seeking a very hardworking Regional Process Manager to own processes and inspire change management across our organization working with cross-functional and global teams to drive consistency. Driving standardization of processes with global theaters, maintaining clear documentation of those processes and communicating out changes to the team will be a focus area.
Also, a big part of the role will include supervising the problem management backlog process, driving issues to closure and communicating with cross-functional teams as well as reporting back to our internal team on the status of open issues.
This role will necessitate solid project management skills and experience as well as an understanding of the role of asset management and the current challenges in the service that you help drive solutions for. In order to drive process efficiency, you will analyze the existing asset management processes, provide recommendations for design & optimization, and be accountable for process execution. Also, you will be leading, tracking, and reporting on any asset / contract management issues through the backlog process.
You will be accountable for providing periodic reviews of the business processes to leadership and offering prescriptive recommendations to implement or improve processes and operational efficiency. You will also be responsible to work with the global process owners and other regional teams to ensure process consistency globally and effective execution within our department.
In this role you will:
- Lead new and ongoing business projects and capabilities that allow the Asset Management Operations service to continue to support strategic engagements and improve customer happiness.
- Work to review, document, and supervise all processes that America’s Asset Management team uses.
- You will be responsible for supervising the problem management backlog process, including reviewing all submitted cases to ensure they have a clear business outcome.
- You will drive regional process consistency while still maintaining communication and collaboration with global teams.
- Provide intelligent business insights through translation of reporting and analytics for this high performance and metrics driven role
- Strong presentation skills are required as change management is a key component
- Work cross functionally to design and deliver solutions to complex business needs
- Work with collaborators accelerate business while solving complex programs
- Transform and drive automation by driving cross functional initiatives and process improvements
- Innovate new insights and methods that enhance productivity
- Help develop and champion collateral and drive project outcomes for Asset Management including data analysis and process automation, customer metrics and data automation and contract simplification.
- Have the ability to create executive presentations and document business processes and support change management within the team and cross-functionally.
- Any project, program or task that impacts all Cisco Asset Managers will be included as potential responsibility.
- You may be responsible for detailing core metrics with a clear business outcome.
- Scope change requests and feed requirements into multiple development teams with clear articulation of the requirement and problems and perform business analysis to understand impact on cost savings and productivity gains on asset management delivery.
- Provide business insights through translation of reporting and analytics for this high performance and metrics driven role.
Who You'll Work With ?
You will influence cross-functional teams while driving initiatives. As part of our organization you will engage closely with teams within and outside of Lifecycle Operations such as Customer Experience, Sales, Regional Customer Service, Operations Management, Transformation Services, Incubation Services and IT.
Who You Are
Are you a self-starter and a quick learner that can work independently, while achieving desired results? Can you also rally the team to inspire change? The following is a description of you and all that you offer:
- You possess strong process documentation skills and are comfortable implementing change and dealing with ambiguity.
- You are a clear presenter who is skilled at change management.
- You have good presentation skills with the ability to influence.
- You can effectively build positive relationships in order to acquire the trust of business partners.
- You have an aim to learn new things, take on new challenges to help the team by reviewing the process and communicating out the team goals and updates to processes as needed.
- You possess strong project management skills, the desire to engage cross-functionally, especially with senior leadership, and are comfortable implementing changes and dealing with ambiguity.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently when given a new project to plan out next steps, dependencies, risks and communicate them out to senior leadership and stakeholders and drive implementation.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and understand how to communicate the meaning of the data being presented to resolve issues.
- You can effectively build positive relationships in order to acquire the trust of business partners.
- You are a leader with an aim to learn new things and take on new projects that arise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of validated experience in a related area is beneficial
- While experience in a technology company is preferable, it is not a requirement.
- A track record of thriving in highly matrixed global organizations, particularly those that require executives work in cross-functional teams.
- Validated ability to influence, shape business strategy and execute without direct resource authority.
- Ability to document processes and set measurable value-driven goals
- Proven expertise in Continuous Improvement to drive optimal business outcomes
- Experience ideally includes data analyses, metrics implementations, process improvements and operations management
- Ideally a PMP certified project manager who is inspired by driving multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective presentation skills to be able to work with senior leadership and answer questions on the spot
- Adaptable and desire to work in an agile environment
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognise our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.