1385816 - Business Analysis Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
As a Business Analysis Manager,
- You will work with Product Owners in the support of business processes & capabilities.
- Conduct deep analysis of various attributes within the Lead to Opportunity and Quote to Cash processes.
- Define, analyze and translate business requirements and Use Cases to provide functional requirements to IT Team, partnering with Product Managers, Business Stakeholders and SMEs.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities through analysis of business drivers and practices.
- Evaluate solutions in the light of operational impacts and influence to enhance the quality of capability delivery and stakeholder experience.
- Align with business architecture business rules, policies, key business decisions, cross-program dependencies, and high-level solution designs.
- Support work intake process and end to end impact analysis for CRs.
Who You'll Work With:
As part of the Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience team and reporting to the Leader of Commerce, you will be working with a highly empowered collaborative team who's passionate about leading change in our digital landscape contributing to the broader ecosystem of teams in this space.
Who You Are
You are passionate about recurring revenue growth and you challenge the status quo and like to be a disrupter. You love walking in the shoes of the user, focusing on business outcomes. You thrive collaborating with cross-portfolio teams, working reciprocally. You take leadership in process improvement as well as being responsible for the outcome of the process. You are an excellent communicator and excel at storytelling.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant Business Analyst experience
- Cisco Commerce Quoting, Ordering, Renewals experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence partners and work closely with them to resolve acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience crafting detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Familiarity with Cisco technologies and JIRA are favored
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.