1361192 - NPI Supply Chain Program Manager
Location:Offsite, Maynard, Massachusetts, US
Alternate LocationRemote - North America
Area of InterestSupply Chain
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
This position will be responsible for the hands-on management of all Supply Chain deliverables for New Product Introduction Programs that have critical impact on the organization. Responsibilities will encompass project planning, materials sourcing and planning, procurement, inventory control, E&O analysis and projections, New Product Material readiness, risk identification and mitigation, cost management and supplier quality.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facility early engagement between design teams and suppliers
- Work with Commodity Managers and Design teams to develop sourcing strategies.
- Manage the NPI Clear to Build process with the OEMs, ensure that the process is working smoothly and that we have clear visibility on materials.
- Work with the OEMs and the Commodity Managers to resolve any material issues.
- Ensure the smooth flow of materials necessary to meet NPI schedules, inventory control requirements, and on-going material line support and shipping.
- Manage CM to ensure product builds and deliveries to customer are achieved.
- Identify, coordinate and minimize E&O to ensure we make the correct company decisions regarding build plan changes, cut-in vs. phase-in requirements, post ramp qualification opportunities, etc. -Highlight parts with liability and propose a solution to management.
- During NPI, lead material readiness meetings with the Commodity Managers to ensure that we understand the supply base and related challenges.
- Identify and resolve issues early in the NPI phase – manage supply chain on modules and components to ensure that we solve any new challenges associated with new product.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems.
- Review materials metrics for consistency and provide consolidated information to management.
- Collaborate with Master Scheduling, PLM and Commodity Managers on material allocation
- Create and present reports and updates to management.
- Management and coordination of ECO’s, Deviations, Special Build Requests, Rework, Evaluation Boards and PCB’s
- BS/BA, 3 to 5 years materials experience with Production / Planning /MRP
- Expert level user of Excel with an understanding of Excel Modeling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and planning skills; demonstrated ability to work with engineers and all levels of management
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of standard procurement compliance practices, familiarity with ERP systems
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to interface effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Must be action oriented, able to solve problems, set priorities and collaborate in a cross functional environment
- Preference for candidates with experience working with Wafer Foundries, ASIC Development, and Photonic Integrated Circuits
· Weekend support required
· Travel may be required (5-10% international)
On March 1, 2021 Acacia Communications became part of Cisco
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, all applicants who meet qualifications with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.