1357993 - Technical Project Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
Today’s sophisticated business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need extraordinary talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by maximizing the power of technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and utilize the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be driving Partner Lifecycle programs and initiatives for our on-prim & hybrid clouds who deliver through collaboration, partnership, detailed planning, and flawless execution to ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction. You are responsible to lead several scrum teams led by scrum masters and would be accountable for running Quarterly Program Increment planning.
Who You'll Work With
This is a highly engaging role involving various business partners, application teams following scrum methodology. You will be a key member on an impactful team working closely with a group of Managers, Scrum Masters, Architects, and Technical Leaders.
Who You Are
We are looking for a multifaceted Technical Project Manager who will be responsible to efficiently run and coordinate multiple scrum teams and lead the Program Increment Planning in collaboration with business partners. Your role will be to work with architect and technical leads to define the end-end technical architecture for the Partner Lifecycle space. We are looking for individual with strong project/program management skills, technical curiosity, eye for business and good communication skills.
- Minimum 8 years of program/project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process (SAFe Methodology)
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives with confidence in a dynamic environment
- Adept at cross-functional and organizational collaboration, influence, negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in agile processes, tools, devops delivery model, software engineering and release practice
- Must be hands-on, with “roll up your sleeves” attitude to drive project/program success
- Self-starter who learns quickly with minimal supervision with ability to establish relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science engineering, or relevant technology is required.
- PMP & Agile certifications preferred
- Salesforce experience and knowledge is preferred
- Functional knowledge in Partner Management space is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.