1356688 Internal Audit Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You'll be leading individuals and project teams while consistently demonstrating knowledge and experience of:
- Business processes (Q2C, P2P, R2R, I2R, etc.), COSO, US GAAP, accounting and auditing principles
- The ability to execute controls testing and perform data analytics to support assessments
- The ability to detail processes, assess business risks, while identifying controls and the understanding of organizational tools and related software applications
- Project management and team leadership
Who You'll Work With
Are you keeping Cisco compliant? Here, you will be part of a team whose primary role is provide an objective evaluation of the operational, financial and informational control systems that management has established. Our services give to the Company's risk management process and act as a motivator for change.
The mission of Governance, Risk and Controls (GRC) is to provide independent, objective auditing and control consulting services designed to add value and improve Cisco's Operations. We help organizations accomplish their objectives by bringing a detailed, focused approach to evaluate and improve the efficiency of the risk management, controls and governance processes.
Who You Are
You'd be a motivator and a driver. You lead change and you're passionate about Financial Audit. You are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong Finance audit experience passionate about all aspects of the Financial cycles.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with 6+ years of relevant external and /or internal audit experience
- You have a relevant professional certification (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)
- Strengths in communications, both written and verbal, with the ability to work with both technical specialists and senior level management. Able to articulate technical issues to key partners in terms of business risk and effects on desired business outcomes.
- Delivery focused, willingness to perform all tasks required to complete the job, including administrative and documentation oriented tasks.
Who We Are
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering a broad future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.