1351244 Senior Financial Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will work cross functionally with our Org leaders to come up with projections based on analyses and compilations of different data sources and ensure financial clarity and accountability for the Global Service Logistics and Operations organization. You will assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting, analyze variances between actuals / forecast / plan, lead and contribute to reason development of new critical initiatives and provide strategic advice and direction to facilitate fast decision making.
You will be working collaboratively with the team with business reporting which includes: Business Objects, Fin BI Essbase (Fetch), Oracle, iProcurement, and Hyperion. You will partner in both the month and quarter end manual account reconciliation process. You will evaluate business trends to improve forecasting analyses, conduct ad-hoc analyses, and build financial models to advise teams on operating strategies, investment recommendations, and new business opportunities. You will ensure integrity of the numbers to enable accurate and timely reporting to support insightful business decisions and performance measurement.
- Forecasting, balancing, and reporting Total GSLO spend for Weekly ACE Outlook file, Quarter Close Forecasting, COGS Close File, Hyperion Tool
- ECO Credits: Forecasting credit amount and preparing/submitting monthly entries; Forecast NB Depreciation and Repair Expense, Monthly ECO Credit entry preparation and submission
- Handle spend for Global Operations group, update E:R Dashboard reporting
- Spares Inventory Balance Reporting and Forecasting
- Oversee Total GSLO Fiscal Year Budget and Quarterly Commit Planning load to Hyperion
- Monthly spend forecast, Fiscal Year Budget and Quarterly Commit Planning, Blue Badge Headcount tracking
- Quarterly cross charge tracking/submission, PR review/approval, and monthly PO Accrual submission
Who You'll Work With
You will be joining a best-in-class finance team that has a hands-on impact on the growth of the business. This close-knit team interacts with all aspects of the business and is at the forefront of transforming the business towards financial management excellence. This cross functional role partners with leaders throughout the business to analyze the financial impact for the Global Service Logistics and Operations organization.
Who You Are
You are a driven self-starter who is able to work comfortably with partners across the organization, takes tasks from start to finish and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, exciting environment. You will be a phenomenal teammate, as this is a highly collaborative and encouraging team environment! You will also be a hard worker at Excel Macros, Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Accruals, and can pull information from our internal databases.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar, with 5+ years related work experience
- Financial support of Business Partners in a Corporate environment
- Understanding of financial documents and how they are interrelated and proficient with numerical analysis
- Exceptional communication skills
We are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!