1351072 BE Finance Risk & Compliance Leader
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will be the Compliance Lead for BE finance supporting Engineering and will manage and execute an effective and efficient compliance risk management program that is designed to proactively mitigate compliance risk in support of BE Finance. You will collaborate with and influence cross-functional groups within BE Finance, across Engineering and across other finance organizations on various compliance-related matters including Business Continuity, Data Protection and Privacy, SOX, policy compliance and more. You will cultivate a culture in which compliance is an integral part of the business environment.
Who You'll Work With
The Compliance Lead for BE Finance will join the Pricing and Strategy team and report directly to the Director, and be responsible for the day-to-day management of all compliance impacting BE Finance and/Engineering. The work is dynamic, varied and wide-reaching, involving close coordination with Legal, Sales, SOX, GRC, CCI investigations, Finance, Business Units, Product managers and many other teams. The role will have additional responsibilities supporting Finance including driving process simplification initiatives and other projects that benefit CISCO.
Who You Are
You will contribute to the supportive and collaborative working model within the Pricing and Strategy team, and will:
- Be responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the Compliance Program for BE Finance, and ensure activities are in compliance with SOX, standards of good practices, as well as the company’s internal policies.
- Provide readout to leadership on quarterly IRM metrics and monitor to ensure any gaps in controls are addressed.
- Conduct and oversee monthly audit of Product ID (PID) set up and participate on the governance calls with the eGenie team to ensure any changes do not impact financial reporting
- Conduct and oversee the quarterly review of ensuring all new offers prepare the required documentation (revenue Checklist and new PID list)
The Minimum Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a compliance -related function
Our Desired Skills are:
- In-depth knowledge Cisco’s product development lifecycle, SOX and understanding of product ID set up.
- Progressive and forward-thinking compliance expert who views compliance as a strategic advantage and an enabler of the business.
- Collaborative, with outstanding communication, people and organizational skills and a relentless commitment to continuous improvement
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.