1350712 - IT Program Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Intelligent Business Process Automation (iBPA) COE team to accelerate digital transformation roadmap. We are passionate about delivering amazing experience to end-users and outstanding value to business. Our mission is to be the leader in delivering process automation and AI solutions at speed and scale.
What You'll Do
We are looking for passionate team members join us to deliver on this vision. We are looking for an internal customer focused, collaborative, and proactive Program Manager, to help develop and/or transform new offers in the business operations Area.
In this high-impact role, you will have following responsibilities:
- Drive multiple simultaneous agile releases in partnership with Product Management, Business Analysts, Change Managers, Architects, and IT while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Own, govern and continuously improve the operating model for the organization.
- Manage release schedules, perform risk mitigation, manage budget, perform stakeholders’ communication, manage cross-functional dependencies, manage main program documentation such as roadmaps and organization charts.
- Chair forums to ensure continuous alignment across the cross-functional teams and with stakeholders.
- Ability to engage with the business stakeholders, understand their process and guide them with onboarding into our cisco agreements platform
- Work with the Docusign support team to drive the SR, drive the team to implement any changes due to product enhancements.
Who You Are
- First and foremost, you have a focus on understanding and delighting our internal customers.
- You are an experienced prog ram manager
- Your confidence and strong communication skills help you influence others.
- You are a self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can galvanize the team to follow.
- You are an excellent listener.
- You enjoy collaborating in a team-based environment and enabling others for success
- You are equally comfortable working at strategic and tactical levels.
- You are someone who doesn't give up when faced with complex problems.
- You like to take challenges head-on, troubleshoot problems and innovate solutions.
- You enjoy program management, but also like rolling up your sleeves and diving in where needed.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills that drive influence across a highly matrixed organization.
- You can monitor business process effectiveness, make recommendations as needed.
- At least 7 years of experience working as a Program Manager in an agile delivery model
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated requiring little supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with Jira and Rally is a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, continuous integration, and delivery
- Experience of driving large-scale enterprise SW program
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
- Knowledge on the Docusign product will help to guide and support on the end-to-end process.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!