1350566 - Business Systems Architect
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
The Lifecycle Digital Transformation Team is responsible for all Lifecycle processes and systems that are anchored on delivering the best customer and partner experience including Market-to-Lead, Lead-to-Opportunity, Opportunity-to-Booking, Order-to-Cash, Onboard-to-Optimize, Escalate-to-Resolve, Renew-to-Booking, and Support-to-Advocacy.
As a Business Systems Architect with Opportunity-to-Booking team, you will develop scalable futuristic architecture to address new business models, business challenges and help drive digital transformation. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data and problems, and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities by using new & emerging digital and cloud technologies.
- Develop scalable multi cloud architectures
- Develop simple solutions to address complex problems
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX specialists, and software & hardware engineers.
- Work closely with Scrum master, Product owner and global delivery teams to drive and be a key contributor to Project releases and sprint payloads.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other IT teams to implement an integrated digital experience.
- Identify Renew to Booking process gaps and challenges; translate these into a transformation strategy and roadmap, and orchestrate end-to-end solutions
What You'll Do
You'll work with business partners as well as your team of data and IT professionals, scrum teams, and other business analysts. You'll get to work with leaders in the industry to shape the future of Cisco's customer and partner lifecycle.
Who You Are
- Experience with multi cloud architectures, knowledge on market trends, commerce business processes
- Must have 10+ year’s relevant experience with a BS degree. MS in Computer Science or Information Science is plus
- Experience with software, subscription and renewal business processes & architectures
- Process and systems background with deep knowledge and experience in agile project methodologies
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, who can work both independently and multi-functionally
- Fun, highly upbeat personality; standout colleague that works well in a fast-paced and driven environment with expectations to deliver high-impact value to the company
- Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and effectively collaborate across global teams
- Experience working on packaged CPQ solutions like Salesforce, SAP is a plus.
- Experience leading large complex, cross-functional programs
- Experience with application development methodologies, processes, and toolsets
- Adaptive and dynamic to drive transformation and change mindsets
- Hands-on; able to understand technical issues & help connect the dots.
- Excellent decision-making skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.