(1349469)Business Systems Analyst
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Want to be part of something big, ready for that next challenge well then, we want you. We are looking for creative and hardworking people to join the Supply Chain transformation community to accelerate our pace of innovation and increase the value our systems delivered to the business. Cisco is growing and driving new business models across the enterprise. In Cisco Supply Chain IT, our vision is to enable an adaptable, innovative and scalable Supply Chain for operational precision and to power Cisco’s growth. We do this through flexible services with focus to Simplify, Innovate and Accelerate. Additionally, Cisco has an unparalleled culture and year after year is ranked world’s #1 best place to work according to www.greatplacetowork.com. No matter how you look at it, Cisco is an exceptional place to grow your career and make a difference.
- This Business System Analyst will Lead functional specification and provide architectural solutions/designs across applications for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) business processes
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and collaborate with other multi-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Lead and educate all members of the project team in understanding business objective, defining and monitoring project scope and assessing impacts across the functions (as applicable)
- Participate in all phases of the project development life cycle to ensure the execution is in line with business objectives and project scope
- Function as a subject matter authority to answer or facilitate responses to business related scope and serve as first level issue point to Project Coordinator and project team in resolution of risks or issues.
- Accurately translates business requirements to detail-level system specifications and evaluates against current system capabilities.
- Demonstrate business knowledge & expertise to identify gaps and recommend process improvements
- Collaborate with global teams and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to resolve most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Implement based on Agile methodologies – Assist/lead team to refine backlog and sprint planning sessions, ensuring story backlog meets definition of ready and is ready for your scrum team to start implementing
- Supports multiple concurrent work efforts, educates and coaches other team members, and works with minimal direction in support of team initiatives.
- Apply sophisticated modeling techniques to develop high-level system narratives, presentations, storyboards, use cases and user interface prototypes.
- Be a standout colleague and able to engage with multi-functional teams.
Who you are
- At least 8+ years of professional experience implementing solutions for Supply Chain functions
- Knowledge of Demantra, Kinaxis and Oracle Advance supply chain planning applications a must
- Knowledge of Inventory Optimization and Fulfillment is an asset
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain related subject area; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Cloud Certification in Demand Forecasting and Supply Planning desired
- At least 3 implementations(assess, design, realize and optimize) that exploit the full capabilities and Fulfillment related business processes
- Experience in project and solution estimation.
- Proficient and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and strategic direction.
- Leading large & complex multi-functional projects
- Validated standout colleague with 'can-do demeanor and focus. Able to collaborate successfully with multi-functional team
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to handle compelling executive-level argument presentations
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and leading offshore teams
- Successful track record of leading multi-functional projects including the ability to think end to end and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of new technologies
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking results-oriented risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, digital content trends connoisseurs, and we even have a few purple haired hard workers. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are optimists and we are doers. We Are Cisco.