(1349248)SyncHub On-boarding specialist
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
Today’s exciting business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skill sets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will re-imagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the design, development and operation of an integration tool we call 'SyncHub'. The focus will be to expand coverage for enabling automation in development workflows at scale through positive client engagement relationships.
Who You’ll Work With
A small team of skilled Java engineers pushing to automate work for development teams. The team follows a Scrum model primarily located in RTP, NC while interfacing with clients across various time zones.
Who You Are
You are a client engagement specialist with self-starter attitude, adapt to changing needs, attention to detail, automate everything, an ability to lead and train others and capable of addressing issues in a proactive manner. You can solve problems, document and communicate what is needed. You have experience with development with Java, YAML and shell scripting. You know various development tools and have familiarity with application life cycle management systems, in particular, Jira and Confluence.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 5+ years of technical consulting or direct customer-facing role
- 3+ years of administrating Jira and Confluence
- Ability to analyze, interpret and manage large datasets
- Strong oral and written communications skills addressing multiple levels of engineers, vendors and management up to the executive level
- Ability to execute with minimal supervision while guiding and mentoring others
- Able to generate detailed presentations, spreadsheets and user documentation
- Experience with message queue platforms (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with Linux (RHEL) administration and shell scripting
- Experience with creating and executing relational database and unstructured database queries
- Clear understanding of the high-level business landscape including strategic priorities and business objectives
- Able to include and persuade others becoming a trusted advisor with key collaborators
- Able to facilitate team decision making with a focus on sprint goals
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.