1346959 Finance Analyst WW Sales FP&A
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will have the opportunity to be a Finance advisor for Cisco’s Software business which continues to be a key growth driver and opportunity for the business. You will establish relationships with and engage with a variety of internal organizations and partners to support the Software strategy, planning, reporting, and governance.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Software reporting, offers, and business models
- Provide WW finance support on different projects and initiatives impacting the SW business
- Support the annual planning process as needed to help develop Sales targets around the SW business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting packages.
- Support the company’s continued transition to SaaS, Recurring Offers and Annual performance measurements.
- Support ad-hoc requests related to planning, program changes or program performance.
- Work and lead effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment
Who You’ll Work With
You will report to the Worldwide Sales & Service Finance, FP&A organization. You will also operate as a strategic business partner with WW and regional Sales, Finance, Operations, IT, BUs, Strategy & Planning, among other teams.
Who You Are
You are a motivated and hardworking Finance Analyst who is driven to learn and grow within the Cisco organization. You are a dynamic and qualified finance professional willing to use your strong influencing skills in a large, sophisticated organization to drive business outcomes. You proactively partner and collaborate to get things done. You are looking to develop or build upon your eye for business in the Software space. You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal). You have a strong analytical demeanor with high attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently under time pressure. You have excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and strength to push back and challenge when needed.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record to deal with large volumes of sophisticated data and build financial models
- Cisco Sales Finance experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Software business models preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!